We have already become all the routine, we are eager to know the news that we have in store for the coming months and we want to give back to our home. You’re not the only person that comes with the batteries charged and, therefore, willing to embrace the changes and this is the perfect time to do this, to renovate spaces and undertake new challenges with a positive attitude and good energy. You may not know but just this is precisely the philosophy that maintains Feng Shui with the fact that, far from superstitions, mysteries, and theories transcendental, apply calculations and mathematical formulas to promote the feeling of well-being in our daily spaces. Do not you think so? Maybe it’s because you still don’t know how and why the decoration and the order can help us to achieve well-being and peace; and to that end Tiendeo.com and BAUHAUS have allied themselves with the ‘Feng Shui Foundation’ and ‘Made Of Yoga’ to discover 5 simple tips to apply at home:
1. An entry orderly and uncluttered. The main door of the house is also the gateway of energy. It is important, therefore, that it is a clear, attractive and well-lit to generate a pleasant feeling of comfort. “It is not recommended for door or main entrances are dominated by large trees or obstructed by a wall, a piece of furniture, large or a column. What that does is to foster an arrow “poisoned” external so-called “Yin Sha”, which favors the frustration and disappointment of those who dwell within,” explains Sallie Tsui Sien, Director of Feng Shui’s Foundation.
2. The clutter is the greatest enemy of the positive energy. Obvious, but often is in the background, in the frenetic day-to-day. Who doesn’t feel more at ease in a well-ordered space, both at home and at work? In the opposite case, the disorder makes it difficult to input of energy, which can even affect the character of the people who occupy it. Devoted ten minutes each day to keep everything under control and not allowed to accumulate objects without meaning that, in the long run, just multiply the discomfort.
3. Light is the key, but neither too little nor too much. Proper lighting (mostly natural light during the day) favours the good concentration and performance of the person. But, as in everything, the secret is in the balance: an excess of energy creates an imbalance that can cause health problems. If it gets too much sunlight in a room, it is recommended to use light curtains to lower the intensity. What in the work space? Place a table lamp on your desk and let it flow concentration.
4. Capture moments. The well-being not only influenced by external elements, but also by a friendly internal work. “Focus and keep your attention on some object during 3 minutes cultivating mindfulness. Return to the object every time the mind has this any thought”, it indicates Núria Duran, CEO and Founder of ‘Made Of Yoga’.
5. For and breathe. How many times a day we are conscious of our breathing? So, sit back and become aware of it. “Repeat that, at least, 2 or 3 times a day (morning, noon and night). Just breathe and allow things to be as they are,” adds Núria Duran.
5 secrets to cultivating the good energy in your home